Friday 22 April 2016

Research(Secondary Research 1)

I like this image because it shows the different styles of designing a character. Also I like this character because it shows the different positions of the different characters. It gives the impression that some of the characters are turning in front of your eyes because of the way that they have been drawn. I like the way that the person has drawn the different facial expressions. This is because they show exactly what the characters are feeling.

I like this image because it shows the different position of the characters. This gives the feeling of what the character is feeling and the emotions that they have during their position. I like this image because of the different clothes that each of these characters are wearing. This is because it gives the character the personality that they are supposed to be feeling. Also I like the fact that all of the different characters have different clothes representing what they like and what they don't like.

I like this image because it shows different types of faces. This gives the impression that each of these faces are thinking of different things compared to each other. Also I like the different shapes of each of the characters. This gives the impression that all of these faces belong to different sorts of characters. The mouths on each of the characters gives the feeling of the expressions given to each type of character. It gives the suspense to some of them as it leaves you feeling what they are thinking through the expressions.

I like this image because of the clothes. The clothes gives the impression that they are where their clothing shows which I like. Also I like the fact that the clothes give the detail to the character. I feel that it is important to have the character in clothes that fit their personality. This is because without it the characters wouldn't be who they are. Also it shows what they like from their clothes compared to having clothes that they don't like, and that don't fit their personality.
 
 
I like this image because it shows the different sorts of clothing's for each different character. Also I like this image because it shows some accessories that characters like such as shoes, hats, necklaces showing their love for fashion. This image shows that some-one has drawn them to give the impression of the different sorts of clothes that characters like. I like the fact that there is a choice between boys and girls, aswell as tomboys which I like the feeling of.




 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 











1 comment: