Friday 22 April 2016

Comic research(Secondary Research 2)

I like this comic page because it gives a great layout for a comic. I like the fact that there is a title at the beginning showing people what the comic is called. I also like the fact that there is a lot of dialogue/speech bubbles showing that it is a comic strip. I like the layout of the comic strip because it doesn't show boring text, it just uses interesting text instead. I like the fact that it is in black and white making the whole comic stand out.

I like this comic because it shows an interest to the main character. It shows a great layout with some of the characters and their personalities between each other. I like the layout because it is clear between each of the scenes. I also like this comic strip because it shows the detail between each of the scenes/characters. The title of the comic strip is lovely and bold showing that it is a comic straight away.

I like this comic because it shows the main character throughout the scenes. I like the fact that all of the scenes of these comic are slightly different. This shows that all comic books and strips are all different for each of the scenes. This gives the impression that some comic scenes are larger then others. It also shows that some comics have more action compared to others. This could also show that the scenes that are bigger have the main character in compared to a smaller scene.

I like this comic because it shows how a comic is made. It shows the main story between the characters and the scenes. I like the fact that it is a really simple version of a comic. It doesn't give an interesting background it just shows the character which I like. The facial expressions on the main character gives the impression on what it is feeling and why it is feeling that way. This is because of the way that the character has been drawn and the angle of the character(facial expression).


I like this comic because it shows the main story behind the characters. I like the fact that it is coloured which shows that it is a good comic. I also like the fact that in every single scene there is some sort of dialogue which I like. I like the fact that there is quite a few scenes which adds to the comic. This comic page doesn't have a title because I assume that it carries on from another one. The action behind each of the comic scenes shows the interest and the action.











1 comment:

  1. Some graet examples of layout here, as you have mentioned; text and different types of font and typography really add to the comics so this might be another area to research.

    ReplyDelete