Wednesday 27 April 2016

Quick Sketches(26th April) 5 research

Today I have drawn 3 parts of the face for my main character. These are just some ideas to see what I like and what I don't like from my drawings. I have used a youtube video to show me how to draw a simple plait onto a head. This was helpful because it showed how much detail you need to put in the drawing to create a fantastic realistic face drawing.

Also this was helpful because it gave detail on how to draw a simple plait on paper. Also I wanted to look at this video as I wanted my main character to have a plait or two. Also I used a youtube video for a plait style on paper  as this was less complicated then trying to find a photo to copy the plait from. I thought that this was easier to follow with drawing a plait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGBm6BEfFzc
(  research tutorial)







1 comment: