Wednesday 4 May 2016

Research- Graphic Novel- further/girl names(9-10)

I like this graphic novel because it shows how to create a simple graphic novel. I like the colours used as it shows it is a night time comic. The overall layout shows the simple scenes of the graphic novel. The fact that this graphic novel doesn't have that much writing shows that you should use your imagination through the pictures.  It makes you feel as though you are in the comic with the way that the action/movement of the car and the characters/action have been drawn.
 
 
 
I have researched girl names on the internet. This is so I can use it to choose a name for my main character/ so the comic makes more sense. I thought that researching the girl names would help me with my work as I can choose a name to name my character from the many that I have researched/thought of already. I have researched on the internet for some girl names because I couldn't think of any more girl names. I found that the internet has helped me with my work.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment