Friday 6 May 2016

Ideas for Cartoon Strip

The story idea that I have come up with for my comic strip is for the character to have some sort of secret. Such as being in a secret world, and for them to meet a new friend throughout the story. The main character is a female character as I have found that out from some of my research. I have found out from my research that there isn't as many female characters in comic strips.

Another story idea that I have come up with is by having the girl doing everyday things such as falling of a chair by  singing in her bedroom.  In my idea I have only done 4 boxes to show my main ideas. In my actual final piece I will do more then 4 boxes to show the main story of my character. Also this would show the skills that I have learned throughout the year. I think this story idea of mine is a good idea because children could sing in their bedroom. I feel as though my idea would be aimed for children.


No comments:

Post a Comment