Friday 27 May 2016

Final piece of work(Try 2)

I have made a comic strip using Photoshop. I had a few struggles with the editing of my comic strip but I overcame the problems that I came across. I like the colours that I have used because I haven't made it boring or too plain. The colours brings out the main character that I have designed which I like. I like the way that I have used my bedroom for 3 of the scenes. It makes the whole comic strip seem as though it is supposed to be coloured. I also like the fact that I have made the title page black and white. This is because I feel like it looks more interesting in colour more then  black and white. The colour brings out the comic strip in a better way then a black and white one would. The tools that I used to create my final piece was the pen tool to cut out my character, the fill colour tool to make the character more interesting and more colourful. I have also used the crop tool to cut out the background to put onto each of my scenes. I have also used the shape tool to create the boxes for my comic strip. To make the tears I have found a picture off the internet and then gone round it with the pen tool. I have also used the fill tool to colour in the tears, to make them look more like tears. This could be displayed in a comic book as I have created a page for one. This could also be displayed on a poster to advertise the comic book. This is because of the way that I have designed and made my comic book.


No comments:

Post a Comment