Friday 20 May 2016

Final Piece of work- ( Try 1)

This is my original final piece of work. I couldn't get the comic strip to be colour so it kind of came out as a black and white piece instead. It was annoying that I couldn't get the graphics in colour because I originally wanted it to be in colour. I like the way that I have done the chair wobbling. This is because the black thick lines look as though the chair is actually wobbling.


I have also taken some photos which I was originally going to add to my comic. I chose not too use the bottom photo  because I don't think it worked right. Also the background didn't copy properly onto the comic/ strip which was annoying. Also I didn't use the bottom photo because in my opinion it doesn't look like a bedroom. The top photo looks better to use in my comic strip. On the bottom photo I have used an ISO of 200. This is because a higher ISO number would have blurred the photo. I didn't use an ISO setting for the top photo because I used my phone. My phone didn't have an ISO setting so I couldn't use it.


1 comment:

  1. Great development here Emma, you could also include some technical information on your Photography.

    ReplyDelete