Friday 10 June 2016

Extra research- different fonts and typography used in comics

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c0/42/a3/c042a351a8b27043088c47dfebccd311.jpg
I like this font style because of the colours that has been used in the font. This gives the font an interesting effect when it is in a comic. It also gives the audience a sense of what is happening. I like the shape around the word. This is because it makes it stand out more. It gives the effect of a sudden movement for the comic. The colours of the word work very well with the lettering. The yellow gives the wow effect. As if something wrong or an explosion has happened.

I like these typography fonts because they give the effect of a comic. I don't like the colours because it is black and white. I don't feel as though it shows the emotions getting through the comic. I like the different styles of each of these fonts because they show what the word is supposed to show. Without using pictures. I feel like the words express the feeling of the comic when they use. This is because they work in a comic strip.

I like these fonts because they give the information that it says on the lettering. I like the colours that each of these fonts show because it looks effective. Some of the fonts on this image have pictures showing what the word means in a comic strip. I also like the fact that the words and the lettering of each of the fonts exaggerate with the word. The colours are very colourful which I like because it shows that it looks better in a comic strip then by itself.

I like this comic font because it makes the words stand out. The colours used on this font is bright colours showing that it is supposed to be in a comic. I also like this comic font because I feel as though it would work well in a comic strip. This is also because of the fact that the font is bold with the colours. Also the size makes the font seem more bold.  I also like this font because of the word. This is because of the word gives the bold effect. Boom also gives the comic if it was on it a great effect.

I like these comic fonts because it shows what the comic is trying to show through these words. I also like the colour of the fonts because they show how bright they are shown in comics. The fonts bring out the style of the comic. Also these styles of fonts look like they have a cartoon, comic style which shows that they should be used in a comic. It looks as though they are jumping of the page as they are brightly coloured and because of the boldness.




No comments:

Post a Comment